Agree, the meat must be a man, in fact it contains almost all the necessary material needed for a full and normal functioning of all organs and body systems.
Pork is very popular in the stores. Let’s find out what kind of benefit and harm it can do to the human body.
The use of pork
Pork is easily digestible meat after sheep.
Scientists in cooperation with nutritionists have proven that pork is second on the digestibility of the stomach, which has beneficial effects on the digestive system of the body. For example, lean pork contains slightly more fat and protein than chicken meat chicken.
A huge benefit of pork is to keep a large number of B vitamins (especially B12), iron, zinc and protein.
It should be remembered that it is the essential component of the body. B vitamins in turn control the normal functioning of the central nervous system that manifests a healthy sleep, calmness and balance.
Just do not forget that iron is an important part of the human body. It is part of hemoglobin and a variety of enzymes, iron stimulates the blood-forming organs and contributes to the rapid recovery of hemoglobin in patients with iron deficiency anemia.
In addition, there is pork in a lot of protein, which is why recommend eating pork and lactating women, as this is good for the production of breast milk.
Pork attributed to allergic foods.
Allergies to pork develops quite rare, but it is wary of people suffering from food allergies. This is due to the fact that the swine serum contains proteins – albumin and immunoglobulins, which stimulates allergies in the body. For obvious reasons, the meat is a huge number of harmful bacteria.
The damage caused by parasites of pork.
These parasites may be in the muscle tissues of pigs getting into the human body, they are able to penetrate into the heart muscle, multiply there, thereby to cause life-threatening condition of man. So, in order not to become infected by parasites, we should remember about the correct heat treatment of pig meat, because at high temperatures the data parasites die and have no one harm your body.
Most nutritionists Russia and CIS countries argue that if you do not use more than 200 grams of pork a day, then you will not feel the harmful effects on the body of this meat.
So, we figured out the benefits and harms of pork. Let everyone choose for themselves whether to by this product or not to give up.
How to choose the pork?
Attention should be paid for the purchase of meat:
1) Pork always buy only where there is a laboratory examination of products, proven stores. For example, in major supermarkets – they are something to be accurately checked suppliers!
2) Take a long cooking of meat: good boiled, roasted meat. An easy way to check the readiness of pork: puncture in the middle of the meat with a knife: if the pink juice does not flow – the meat is ready.
Let’s start with the fact that pork is conventionally divided into two classes:
1) The first class attributing t – “groin, breast, shoulder, lumbar part and the ham.” This category of meat is more useful in terms of vitamins and protein composition.
2) The second class include – “forearm or shin, shank and the neck incision.” The second category of pork is only sometimes required for some culinary specialties.
How to choose and understand the old pork or young:
1) Preference is given to young pork, as this type of product does not require any cooking, it can be distinguished by a light pink color and a slightly matte surface on the cut. Besides young pork differs dense texture and almost no film.
2) Older pork conversely require more melting and wetting meat, otherwise the future of the dish will turn out dry and tough to taste. Usually the old pork covered with a variety of films and color it varies from dark – red to burgundy.